Benefits of Far Infrared Saunas
There is plenty of research about far-infrared saunas and its detoxifying effect. I’ve been using one since 2001 and love it during the winter. It is important to sweat and a far-infrared saunas at a low heat is deemed to be safer for detoxification than a conventional sauna at high heat. Ayurvedic medicine teaches not to let the brain get too hot. Therefore in Ayurvedic detoxification when administering sweating therapy (Swedena) during Pancha Karma (five cleanses) the head is kept outside the heating element so it stays cool. No one likes a hot head
Here are some research articles on the benefits of far-infrared sauna therapy:
- Far-infrared sauna therapy reduces chronic pain
- Far-infrared sauna therapy dimishes symptoms in mildly depressed patients
- Far-infrared sauna therapy for treatment of chronic fatigue symptoms
- Far-infrared sauna therapy improves endothelial dysfunction
- Far-infrared sauna therapy improves ventricular arrhythmias
- Far-infrared sauna therapy protects against oxidative stress (free-radical) damage
- Far-infrared sauna therapy improves impaired vascular endothelial function
Improve your health and rid your body of all environmental chemicals and heavy metals (including mercury) with the High Tech Health infrared sauna .
Filed under: General Health
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!