I began studying nutrition and Eastern healing arts over 20 years ago because of my own health issues. My personal health experience coupled with formal education as well as continually studying the work of brilliant practitioners and researchers reflects in the positive results my patients experience. I am dedicated to my work and helping people that are ready to take ownership of their health.
My acupuncture treatments are mostly the Japanese style of my primary teacher, internationally known Sensei Kiiko Matsumoto, whom I studied with for several years. I also utilize a style taught through disciples of a Taiwanese acupuncturist known as Master Tung Ching-Chang (1916-1975). I am humbled at the depth and breadth of these Masters’ expertise and generosity as well as their disciples’ generosity.
My personal and clinical experience tells me that diet is one of the most important aspects of health. If the diet is inappropriate for an individual then the acupuncture may not be as effective. Therefore I also practice Integrative Functional Nutrition for which I have extensive training. Included with nutrition are excellent quality herbal medicines and supplementation which I use when appropriate for patients.
I am a faculty member at the New England School of Acupuncture where I teach western nutrition, Chinese nutrition, and a continuing education class on “Nutrition for Acupuncturists”. My office is in Stow, MA at Integrative Wellness where I practice along with my wife Joy Mandler and Dr Linda Reynolds. We have a sweet clinic with private rooms and a community treatment room. Please come in for a visit.
If you have any questions please call my office at 978.461.2001 or contact me for a free 15 minute consultation.
|Review George Mandler CLT LDN LicAc|
Licenses & Board Certifications:
- Massachusetts Licensed Acupuncturist (LicAc)
- Massachusetts Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN)
- NCCAOM Nationally Board Certified Diplomat in Oriental Medicine and Chinese Herbal Medicine (DiplOM)
- CBNS Board Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT)
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Society of Massachusetts
- American Dietetic Association Nutrition and Dietitians in Functional Medicine Working Group
- American College of Nutrition
- American Pregnancy Association
Yours In Health,
Licensed Dietitian / Nutritionist
Certified Nutrition Specialist
Diplomat Oriental Medicine