Digestive issues and food sensitivities are at the root of many common diseases. The digestive diseases George successfully treats are:
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms (IBS) – Constipation (IBS-C) & Diarrhea (IBS-D)
- IBD – Colitis, Crohn’s
- Diverticulitis (with your MDs support)
- IBS – Bloating, gas and indigestion
- Acid Reflux
- Peptic and Duodenal Ulcers
*”I couldn’t believe how much better he was in just 7 days after starting the diet. So Thank you!” LO Hudson, whose husband has Crohn’s.
But there are some diseases that often have a not so obvious digestive origin that George successfully treats:
- Brain Fog
- Migraines or Headaches
- Frequent Colds
- Weight Gain / Inability to Lose Weight
I had no idea that the symptoms I was suffering from were related to what I was eating. In turn, I now sleep better, have more energy, and when I get sick it doesn’t last as long.”
T. Schorn, Graphic Designer, Boston, MA
*”After receiving my diagnosis of gastroparesis from my doctor, I found there were really no treatment options other than drugs …When I came to see George I was taking 40mg Omeprazole per day to stop the burn associated with gastroparesis. Much to my amazement after 4 treatments I was able to get off of my medication completely.
As an added benefit of acupuncture my general overall being has improved greatly. I sleep better and feel rested in the morning and have a much more relaxed feeling overall. George, I can’t thank you enough for giving me my life back!”
Cindy B, Marlborough,MA
When your digestion is impaired, you are not getting the nutrients you need to function at your best – which can cause other ‘diseases’ to develop. To improve your digestion and thereby improve your overall health, schedule a free consult with George Mandler.
All through the ages medicine has focused on digestion as a pillar to health:
- In Ayurvedic Medicine the presence of ama, the toxic byproduct of impaired digestion, is the cause of most treatable diseases. – ~2000 BC
- Hippocrates is attributed to the saying – “All disease begins in the gut” – ~400 BC
- Li Dongyuan the great Chinese Master Physician taught that the digestive functions must be harmonized to prolong life – ~1200 AD
- Functional Medicine is centered around repairing the intestinal mucosa and correcting imbalances to aid in detoxification leading to health improvements – 2000 AD
Insurance: As a Licensed Dietitian George Mandler accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Federal, Aetna, United Healthcare for Nutrition Consultations. Please check your individual plan for nutrition coverage. George also accepts insurance for those plans that offer acupuncture coverage.
*Testimonials do not imply that similar results will happen with your use of our services. The testimonials displayed in text are shown verbatim and in their full length.