Chinese Medicine is based on observing our connection to the world around us. It is a sophisticated medicine and the oldest known personalized medicine in the world. In fact the primary herbal medicine books upon which Chinese herbal medicine stands called the Shang Han Za Bing Lun ( 傷寒雜病論, “On Cold Damage and Miscellaneous Diseases” ~AD220) was written at a time of epidemic just as we are experiencing today.
I have been listening and reading about the experience of Chinese doctors since February. The resources I have been studying are listed on this page. I stand on the shoulders of these doctors who have clinical experience this devastating disease presentation and progression. They have experienced proper Chinese herbal medicine to be extremely effective at fighting this damp toxic infection. I have also been daily consulting with colleagues about our COVID-19 cases.
Chinese herbal medicine helps restore the body’s natural function so it can fight the infection. It does not replace treatment from your physician – if you have symptoms please notify your doctor immediately.
If you would like to make an appointment please click here and we will set up a video intake. A customized formula will be mailed out that day or you can pick up in the Stow office.
For your own education below are examples of how Chinese medicine treats can help keep people out of hospitals and off ventilators. There are recordings, case studies, Powerpoints which show the detail and complexity to individualized treatments:
- Pharmacological Research article on Chinese Medicine and COVID-19
- A podcast episode with out of the box thinking Cheng Du doctor Jin Zhao. This is Dr Zhao’s observations on treating COVID-19.
- Article by Jin Zhao with case
- Cases from China demonstrating thought process in individualized formulas:
- Another Covid-19 case from Dr Jin Zhao with pictures and notes
- A Case study from Wuhan Hospital
- Cases from a young and brave doctor in China
- Presentation from John Chen on Herbal Medicine in China Hospitals (edited to reduce file size)
- Great article on the Covid-19 epidemic in Shanghai
- Prevention and Treatment in Children
- COVID-19_Zhejiang_protocols.pdf – Too large a file to post. –
- COVID-19 case study Hainan, China
- A reading of an early COVID-19 case study